Sunday, December 21, 2014

...for a long time in my life, I thought my expectations of people were too high.

What if they weren't always?

What if what it really is the majority of the time people are just selfish?

It's a sad thing that you can't rely on people's word anymore.  Someone says they want to or will do something, and unfortunately they don't...it's so discouraging.

This was a common theme in my marriage and and I'm seeing it in other places in my life as well.  I don't think that people even realize they do it.

I'm not a perfect person, I make lots of mistakes...and I don't expect anyone else to be perfect, I just expect you to not hurt my heart...and that shit up there, it's one of the most permanent ways to hurt it.

I don't want to make anyones choices anymore, and I don't want to have unreasonable expectations of anyone.  I want for everyone to be honest and open and truthful.

Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment